Social media has been leveraged to inspire brand awareness; individuals spend about 144 minutes on social media every day. This means that, at any given moment, they are exposed to a large amount of data, items, and resources.
We all realize that on Facebook , there is a demand. Facebook has, in reality, already developed its marketplace where you can sell your products. It’s a good thing that there is no Facebook checkout available anymore. They can use Shopify’s checkout when customers buy items from a Facebook shop.
Why Integrate Your Shopify Store with Facebook?
Connecting your Shopify store with your social media accounts (mainly Facebook and Instagram), as with any form of integration, will help you improve quality and increase workflow convenience and productivity.
Adding products on facebook catalog manager is an important thing to promote your business. Some integration elements will make it easier to market your store, saving time and energy for you. Both examples of this are the dynamic ads and Facebook shop extensions.
Other elements can help you improve store loyalty, build customer interest, and boost revenue and benefit. Together, these are clear advantages that you can not afford to neglect.`
Benefits of Connecting Shopify and Facebook
1) Increase Brand Awareness:
Brand awareness is, for obvious reasons, a major one. A significant driver of conversions is word-of-mouth and organic sharing. People are more likely to believe you if, in their social circles, you have people talking (positively) about your goods. By being present on social media, with little effort, you encourage individuals to share and tag you and buy from you immediately.
2) Save on Resources:
While not as big as the first, you can theoretically save on resources by linking your Shopify and Facebook. People will be more likely to find how Facebook shops work with Shopify, so you may be saved in the long run by creating less friction for transactions.
Besides the extra resources you could have used to create additional web pages or custom sites, offering individuals an avenue to buy right on Facebook could save on retargeting and other advertising.
Recommended Read: How Shopify made your Ecommerce Business Launch Easy and Fast
Link your product catalog to Facebook on Shopify
- Accessing the Shopify Admin is what you need to do first. At http://www.shopify.com, login to your Shopify account.
- Click the plus “+” icon once you’re in, in line with the sales channel on the left.
- Click the Plus ‘+’ button on Facebook in the Add Sales Channel window. A new distribution channel on the left side would then be built.
- You need to attach your page to your Shopify once the Facebook sales channel is established. Click the button for Link Account.
- A pop-up window will appear, and what you need to do is log into your account. If you have already signed in, you will be prompted to proceed to your account.
- Choose the Online Store page and press the Next button.
- Then press on the next page again with the Finished button. It will then send you a confirmation page that you have linked to Facebook from your Shopify store.
- Pick the Facebook page from the drop-down menu and select the Link Page button when you return to Shopify.
- Read the Terms & Conditions of Facebook and agree.
Your store will check by Facebook and connect the product catalog on Shopify to Facebook shop, and it will take up to 24hrs. On Facebook, your goods won’t appear until your shop is accepted. You will then see all of your items on the Shop section of your Facebook page when it is received.